Sunday, July 28, 2013

i don’t actually even really know what the fuck she’s even talking about

ESA
so whenever I answer the phone. I can be like "Hellooooo"

Jessica Amber Murray
if you'd like, i suppose. i'm kind of more of a sombre "hello", myself.

ESA
Youre like Ross from friends when he enters a room. Hes like "hi..."

Jessica Amber Murray
back to ross, again. it's more of an e'lo, with the emphasis on the first syllable. could probably be cut off comically to have me emphasizing HELL. *ring* *ring* HELL

i haven't seen the show enough to really identify, but i think i'm more rachel (that was jennifer aniston, right) than ross.

ESA
BAHHHHHHHHH NO WAY

youre fuckng ross

Theres no disputing that

Jessica Amber Murray
fuck, i think i'm more chandler than ross.

i'm like multiple personality disorder half chandler half rachel.

ESA
No way. Youre not chandler at all

Jessica Amber Murray
btw, you're more like courtney cox than phoebe. totally.

ESA
Youre 100% ross.

Haha. I love monica. Im becoming more and more like her. She is soooooooo my mom

Jessica Amber Murray
listen, it's not that i'm not enjoying this, but i need to set up an email account and then write out detailed wire-transfer-for-septuagenarians instructions.

ESA
Ok bye. Im bored. You can just ignore me. Lololol